So you guys remember how I like that girl at Starbucks? | FeverClan - Gaming Community

So you guys remember how I like that girl at Starbucks? (1 Viewer)

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
I believe I have confirmed she is interested in me on a personal level when I walked in and chatted with her while she rang me up (she knows me by name and also she knows my order).

HERE IT IS GUYS: As I'm walking out, I happen to glance at the side of my cup; she drew the cutest smiley face under my name. WHAT DO I DO NOW GUYS PLS HALP

Hobblewudge

Apr 26, 2013
North Dakota
Alright, so the next time you go in here's what you do. When she says "Hi! (insert name here) you having the usual today?" You respond with "You know, today I'd like (insert starbucks menu item here), a (insert starbucks side item that isn't drink here), and your phone number." Gauge the reaction, if she responds like she's freaking out, laugh it up and play it off as a joke. If she blushes and acts all shocked and genuinely seems to be thinking about it, you're in like sin. Either way, there's literally no chance of it ending up as an awkward mess, since you have established some level of a personal relationship with this individual, so it won't be a random creepy customer hitting on her. Plus, worst comes to worst, you know she's not interested, and you can start buying reasonably priced coffee elsewhere :p

darkset

Clan Member
Aug 31, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
You could also do what men have done for centuries just flat out ask her out to dinner and if there is something playing that you think would be a good movie then that as well just for the love of the gods don"t say want to go out some time. Be exact with the time the date and the location have everything your going to do planned out and let her know this it shows you put some degree of thought into it.

DARKESTDEED

Non-Member
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
listen to [MENTION=28769]darkset[/MENTION] , because being genuinely yourself will take you further than putting on an act

Burnalot

Non-Member
Jul 10, 2013
Why are you not doing this already? Follow what darkset or Hobblewudge just said and don't chicken out. The rest will come as you go along with it. Have some confidence in yourself ye bum. It's not rocket science.
Go out there and have a good time.

DeadWreck

Non-Member
Sep 21, 2013
Katterbach, Germany
I once got a girls number at a coldstone creamery by telling her she forgot to put her number in my ice cream. Confidence is key :D

evgenka77

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2013
Canada
Indeed if you don't go for it someone else eventually might (and nothing is worse than that D:) so get all your confidence together and go for it! Like the gents before mentioned, worst comes to worst you simply know whats up and don't have to worry about it anymore, or on the other end you might end up with a girl that will make you the best damn coffee every morning :p

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
I once got a girls number at a coldstone creamery by telling her she forgot to put her number in my ice cream. Confidence is key :D
I think I could pull this off.

"Woah, Jenny, you forgot to write your phone number on my cup."

If she is there tomorrow YOLO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)