So what hero do you play? (1 Viewer)

Kynnar

Clan Members
Oct 2, 2018
Ontario
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
It depends which account I'm on. My main account is pure Support, but when the game went on sale last Christmas I bought another one to play as only Tracer, McCree, Widow. I wanted to keep them both separate to see my skill level on each role without them having any direct influence on each other

Reactions: Oswin22

Oswin22

Vetted Officer
Jun 23, 2012
Stevens Point, WI
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Overall, I believe the mentality to master 1-2 heroes of each category is good to understand mechanics of the game.
Here are my personal list I use for top tier play. I use all other heroes at an average rating (gold) or better. Currently sit around 3.1k rating)
Sections Include:
Support Healer - Ana, Zen
Support Utilities - Zen, Lucio
Tank Shield - Orisa, Winston
Tank Dive - Winston, Hamm... Wrecking Ball
DPS Flank - Tracer, Doomfist
DPS Breaker - Junkrat, Symmetra, Bastion
DPS Range - Pharah, Soldier
---
All characters have their strength and weakness and I believe the balance is quite good, seeing 90% of them played.

Last edited:

Whistler

Clan Member
May 5, 2016
The great white North
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I Unfortunately have to play fill in QM because no one wants to play support. So Im forced to play it. So I just run around on walls as Lucio

skaisnotdead

Clan Member
Sep 4, 2017
The Shire
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I play support mostly, Moira and Mercy the most often! I also tank. I've been trying to break into DPS but that's kinda the first thing people fill.

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'm actually going to update mine.

I don't play Pharah hardly at all anymore. I still do play Mercy occasionally, but I mostly play:

Sombra, Ana, Baptiste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)