Sithis' Strain of the Week (1 Viewer)

Apoc99

Non-Member
Oct 28, 2015
Tomorrow I will be picking up OG Trainwreck from a bro. I know nothing about it, except that I have heard that it is pretty fire from a friends dealer

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Girl Scout Cookies (GSC)

Upon smoking A slightly spicy and sweet earthy flavor hit my lips, this was in a dutch masters paper so take that for what it's worth. A body effect hit first and a few min later the head high came into effect. Now as it's matured I feel an intense body high and uplifting and creative effects. I'm going to enjoy thinking and writing while under it's influence.

Girl Scout Cookies Strain Information - Leafly

http://verdabase.com/strains/af245dfa-9cd1-34b5-8eba-97eb202dee32

SpeedYz

Banned
Apr 17, 2016
Portland, Oregon
Girl Scout Cookies (GSC)

Upon smoking A slightly spicy and sweet earthy flavor hit my lips, this was in a dutch masters paper so take that for what it's worth. A body effect hit first and a few min later the head high came into effect. Now as it's matured I feel an intense body high and uplifting and creative effects. I'm going to enjoy thinking and writing while under it's influence.

Girl Scout Cookies Strain Information - Leafly

http://verdabase.com/strains/af245dfa-9cd1-34b5-8eba-97eb202dee32
Girl Scout Cookies is definitely one of my favorite strains. Along with Gorilla Glue and Alien Orange Gum

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
This week's treat is either a chemdawg or the lesser known strain dog shit. It has a pungent skunky sort of odor. It has the effect of a right proper cerebral buzz with a relaxing sort of body high. I found myself feeling creative, and motivated. I lost myself in good music.

Laowy

Clan Member
Jan 23, 2018
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Correction:
Do drugs, but educate yourself first
[exsig=spoiler] And get rekt afterwards [/exsig]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)