LateMoon

Clan Member
Jan 1, 2015
OH
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I loved Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, but I have never played the division 1. I was wondering if that would have any correlation in this game and if it would be beneficial to watch the gameplay on the first one before I jumped into the division 2.

SteamboatWille

Clan Member
Oct 27, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
yes watch division 1 content. You can even see some Division 2 streams and get a good idea of the game. The game play is a looter 3rd person shooter. If you grind hard you can get through the game play in like 20 hrs or something. Probably sooner. The end game is where the game will really hit it off. So don't go into this thinking to beat the game and then move on. It is designed to have a least a year worth of content. Think the next free DLC comes out in in roughly 3 months.

If you never played or seen Division content, it plays like Ghost recon, but the game is all about the loot. So you will need to reach max level, then get your gear level as high as possible. Think max gear level now is 450ish. But the loot style is like Destiny games and Anthem(game is way better than Anthem IMO).

Eraycer

Clan Members
Mar 14, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
By not playing the first one you won't know who certain people are of know voices when you hear them, Play and use gear as you go, once you max level then start using the table to build new gear, make sure to check everything in the Whitehouse as you go and destroy and sell items to build up your fab items. Or yo can pay like 10 bucks and play through the D1 game it wouldn't take you long someone could even level you through it. But nothing you gain through the 1st go toward the second one other than knowledge.

SathKa

Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well ist up to you i did buy the 1one and did regert it after a few days tha game was shi..t and i dont think that d2 is better in a way it would Need to be ..

Eraycer

Clan Members
Mar 14, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Personally, so far I like the first one better, I know right now I'm only up to level 9 but being that you don't clear the area map and move on you have to keep going back for things. I honestly don't feel the graphics are better, granted I cannot SLI my system but I have never really enjoyed games they were build with ATI in mind. I never finished Wildlands for the same reason. The game is harder for sure than the first one and alot harder to solo. Last night I had to walk away because I had cleared a mission with very little life left and when I stepped out of the room a random woman came at me and I could fend her off and I died. I have a lag spike throughout my game time and no matter what I do with my graphics settings it doesn't change. My system is a I7 with 32GB of RAM with 4 SSD's running in striped RAID formation. High speed DSL as well.

hybrid461

Clan Member
Dec 11, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Personally, so far I like the first one better, I know right now I'm only up to level 9 but being that you don't clear the area map and move on you have to keep going back for things. I honestly don't feel the graphics are better, granted I cannot SLI my system but I have never really enjoyed games they were build with ATI in mind. I never finished Wildlands for the same reason. The game is harder for sure than the first one and alot harder to solo. Last night I had to walk away because I had cleared a mission with very little life left and when I stepped out of the room a random woman came at me and I could fend her off and I died. I have a lag spike throughout my game time and no matter what I do with my graphics settings it doesn't change. My system is a I7 with 32GB of RAM with 4 SSD's running in striped RAID formation. High speed DSL as well.
I havent gotten the game, but super tempted. I was watching SkillUps review of it yesterday. He said this game forces you to be more tactical and smart with the missions rather than just shooting things and face tanking lots of damage. It sounds like experimenting with certain skills to find a combo that works, and keeping an eye on your surroundings is what's needed.

Occasional lag spikes are usually network related. It may not have anything to do with your system or the connection, but game either optimization issues or server lag.

Eraycer

Clan Members
Mar 14, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Well Ive worked my way to tier 10 and have changed my game style and the game is coming around on me.

SathKa

Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
ist just is the first game wiht Little to one changes so i will aviod the game but if you like it Play it if you want but Overall ist just ofters Nothing that would me get intrest in the game when you had played the 1 one before and it is juts the same game wiht a bit more better look that does not chancge the fact that it is juts a worse game in my Option

Eraycer

Clan Members
Mar 14, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I havent gotten the game, but super tempted. I was watching SkillUps review of it yesterday. He said this game forces you to be more tactical and smart with the missions rather than just shooting things and face tanking lots of damage. It sounds like experimenting with certain skills to find a combo that works, and keeping an eye on your surroundings is what's needed.

Occasional lag spikes are usually network related. It may not have anything to do with your system or the connection, but game either optimization issues or server lag.
I used to watch still up but Nothing But Skills has helped me understand somethings better, watching a few of his build explanations has help me become more deadly. My thing is I like to play my first Char slow and explore every inch of the map, everyone else is in a big hurry to by pass all that to get to the end game, once I get to the end game and somewhat finish the game I will build more Chars and power level as needed or help others power level.

Some of the things that frustrated me was once you clear a map other things popup that require you to go back, its not a bad thing but it would be nice if it was something new. I do feel the game is more challenging because the game play that you once used must be adjusted. Yes its somewhat an expansion on the first game with updated graphics, the User interface is a step back and extremely frustrating to use, before you just click the dossier now you have to click then click again and its somewhat cumbersome.

Medic739

Clan Leader
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
ist just is the first game wiht Little to one changes so i will aviod the game but if you like it Play it if you want but Overall ist just ofters Nothing that would me get intrest in the game when you had played the 1 one before and it is juts the same game wiht a bit more better look that does not chancge the fact that it is juts a worse game in my Option
Game is hardly like the first one and tons of changes. Skill systems aren’t even the same. And honestly everyone in the channel has said 2 is way better than the first. Honestly I wish people that haven’t played a game would stop being critical on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)