Share Your HOTS Experience (1 Viewer)

AubeRadieuse

Non-Member
Nov 25, 2017
First game with Feverclan!

Great experience playing with dwarfsanta, sekkuar, tirus and cortair. :) :love-struck:

My battle tag is AubeRadieuse#2223 but you can call me Mila. :)

My favourite characters are Alectsrasza, Auriel and Li Li, so mostly support/heal. Feel free to add me on the European server.

Sorry for today's performance, as I usually do much better... :playful:

It will be much better next time. :)

Looking forward

Last edited:

Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey!

Nice to see that you are enjoying your time within Fever, as this is our primary goal. I have been playing HotS since a month or so. I mainly play Tracer or one of the Angel characters cause their designs are freaking epic. I'd love to play with you sometime! I'll be sure to add you ingame! Teach me how to HotS and i'll teach you how to SMITE. Deal? Haha!

Sincerely,

Grant

Ireq

Clan Member
May 6, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Hi guys!

I just joined the clan, and i'm amazed how things are getting handled here. But in terms of HOTS, i'm Ireq#2929 on EU server, feel free to add me and invite me to game :D

In addition i will show you my biggest achievement in hots so far.
10mvp.jpg

EDIT: Is there a limit to the size of a picture? I tried uploading it several times and the result is the same :<

Ms. Silverbell

Clan Members
Jul 14, 2019
Alaska
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Aha! Just the type of thread I was looking for! Here's a recent game I was pretty happy with.
I normally suck at skill shots, but for some reason, I'm trying to make Ana my main healer. xD

Ms. Silverbell

Clan Members
Jul 14, 2019
Alaska
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
My brother and I played a quickmatch. Me as Rehgar, him as Artanis. I thought we were going to lose, given the enemy team's comp, but we pulled it off somehow. :)
Feledryn as Artanis, Silverbell as Rehgar.jpg

Ms. Silverbell

Clan Members
Jul 14, 2019
Alaska
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I played my second ever quick match as Murky today. I did some reading up on Murky, and with some new understanding, he was a ton of fun! Over a third of my team's Siege Damage and Experience, and my Hero Damage was right up there with Zul'jin and Nazeebo's. I was pretty proud of myself. :)
Second Murky Quick Match 3 September 2019.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Heroes of the Storm 0
Shiny Heroes of the Storm 13
DreadKnight Heroes of the Storm 9