Share Your HOTS Experience (1 Viewer)

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General

Welcome to the Heroes of the Storm sharing thread.
Have any funny, awesome or frustrating moments? Put them here
Feel like sharing those awesome plays, glitches or even complain those ill teammates? Put them there
This means things like videos, gifs, screenshots, all can be dropped here!
Maybe even vent frustration on issues you have with the game or heroes.
As a community playing one of the various mobas out there,we should connect through experiences not just gameplay.

I will start this off with something that happened in quick match. Was my first mirror match with quite the odd team.

Flux

Vetted Officer
Apr 24, 2016
Canada
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Found this one while looking through screenshots. 40+ minute game that I lost but damn did I give it a good try.

THEBEAR

Banned
Sep 17, 2016
Texas
damn Flux lol tell me you got MvP on that game with Azmodon bc almost half a million just in siege damage

Arimil

Banned
May 13, 2016
Recovering
I wish my screen shot button worked but alas it did not. However, I was playing Chen on Braxis Holdout in a Team League game and it was a very fun game! At the end I was awarded MVP and got 10 votes! Sadly, all you have to go on is my word but [MENTION=54904]Javman[/MENTION] [MENTION=54693]Jatbi[/MENTION] [MENTION=71602]Lustrum[/MENTION] [MENTION=68008]AdmiralMurphy[/MENTION] will all back me up on this as they were my team for this awesome game!

Lustrum

Clan Member
Aug 27, 2016
California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I wish my screen shot button worked but alas it did not. However, I was playing Chen on Braxis Holdout in a Team League game and it was a very fun game! At the end I was awarded MVP and got 10 votes! Sadly, all you have to go on is my word but @Javman @Jatbi @Lustrum @AdmiralMurphy will all back me up on this as they were my team for this awesome game!
How is this for my word?

@Arimil

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)