Self Analysing Games

Junior

Non-Member
Feb 19, 2016
As the title suggest I am here to help players who are willing to give the time and effort to improve their own individual skills helping analyse and evaluate your games.

In my opinion self evaluation is a big part of the game, if you are unable to see your fault or faults of you team/opponents you will be unable to progress in the MMR ladder. So therefore I am willing to help people in this case if they wish.

All I would need from you is to provide an existing fame replay where you think you are doing well in or felt you could have done better and spare time and you and I will watch the replay together where you explain your decisions in that game. I will then give feedback on not just your own plays but on the over all game as a whole. i.e. where or when to pressure your opponent, item timing and when to take a fight etc.

There is a lot more but I am writing this when I'm tired so... The game is versatile that anything could happen, I am just here to help you gain experience on what to do when you are faced with the similar situation.

Due to the average length of a game is 45 minutes to an hour long (others may be longer) I can only do a maybe one or two in a fortnight (frequency may change when summer holiday starts)

Message/Add me: Steam Community :: Junior if you are interested

Thanks for reading my little rant of some sort.

aaa

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
If you can stream your analysis it would help even those who don't send in replays :)

Junior

Non-Member
Feb 19, 2016
was planning it to be a 1 on 1 session, and it uses your own replays. We will be on a room in ts while both looking at the replay

Junior

Non-Member
Feb 19, 2016
I can do this when necessary with my own games for example. thanks for the idea mate.
you can self analyse your own games makk, but the point is to help new players on what they are doing wrong on their own games not yours. This can only benefit you not the people who are watching your stream. it's better to analyse the new player's replay so they can relate to their mistakes and give advise where it is needed.

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
you can self analyse your own games makk, but the point is to help new players on what they are doing wrong on their own games not yours. This can only benefit you not the people who are watching your stream. it's better to analyse the new player's replay so they can relate to their mistakes and give advise where it is needed.
Oh, last time i checked when waga for example analyzed his own mistakes on stream i learned a ton. but sure analyze whatever you want mate i was just giving a heads up to aaa.

Junior

Non-Member
Feb 19, 2016
Oh, last time i checked when waga for example analyzed his own mistakes on stream i learned a ton. but sure analyze whatever you want mate i was just giving a heads up to aaa.
there is a huge gap between waga and poeple in our clan, sure you learnt a lot, but waga is assuming that you know more than just the basics of the game