Season 18 ENDS 11/10/2019 @ 5pm PST (1 Viewer)

XxRoYaLxX

Clan Officer
Aug 16, 2019
New Zealand
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Season 18 ENDS 11/10/2019 @ 5pm PST

Season 18 ending and if it goes the same way as last two seasons. The new patch will be out tuesday or wednesday and Season 19 should start Friday the 15th of November.

Season of Pandemonium...

The season of the Barb!!!!

Will post patch notes when they're released.

Get ready for Season 19 levelling event!

bdoggg

Clan Member
Apr 9, 2019
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I hope they go back to waiting 2 weeks. Otherwise I'll be laying on a beach with a drink in hand instead of leveling with all of you. I guess the upside to that is the power level I might get when I get back. I just liked having more time to clean my stash and maybe play some of the non-season toons

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
bdoggg I'm hoping for the 22nd as the 16th I go to another football game in Ames.. could be fun not getting to sleep before 3:00 am if the start date is the 15th and then have a 8 hour round trip and a 3 plus hour game to watch. Of course last season started and I drove 3 hours to run a marathon then drive 3 hours back and the marathon was in the rain. so about the same if it drops on the 15th, but really looking forward to S19 with new sets for Monk/Cruz and the items and changes for the barb.

hybrid461

Clan Member
Dec 11, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I had it in my head the season was ending on Nov 11. I had a GR 100 solo, but needed a 101 or 102 to get on that leaderboard. ah well.

__Reign

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
next season looks good just for the pet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)