Season 16 has been extended to May 12th and there will be changes + PTR for S17 (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
News from Blizzard

What this means is that as suspected the March end date was not correct. The more important piece of information is that Season 17 will come with new Patch 2.6.5 and PTR, which means further changes. This is exciting news.

NOTE: There was a large 128 MB PTR download yesterday, so we can expect a lot actually for S17.

SugarShane

Vetted Officer
Sep 18, 2018
FLORIDA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Wow. I dont know how to feel about that. I am thinking maybe Grim Dawn may get a look see. I am excited about S17, but like some of the peoples' comments, I cant imagine grinding for almost 3 months from now.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
It looks like Diablofans.com is shutting down.

"After over a decade of bringing you the latest Diablo news and builds, DiabloFans will be shutting down on March 21st, 2019.
On this date, we will archive the site in an effort to preserve the history. Thanks for your patronage throughout the years."
-diablofans.com

nicnack

Clan Member
Dec 26, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Well, that really sucks Woot. I really hope Blizz has something unannounced in store for Diablo coming out soon. I'm glad they mixed things up a little for season 16, and happy there are more changes in season 17. But, I personally think they need more than a patch; hoping they put out a new expansion or D4.

Moonkhan

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2016
Somewhere in Turkey
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
It really sucks diablofans.com is shutting down. There is always icyveins but I usually don't like the builds there. Moving the season end date to May 12 actually kinda works for me since I started this season just yesterday. Been away the game for a while now.

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
It really sucks diablofans.com is shutting down. There is always icyveins but I usually don't like the builds there. Moving the season end date to May 12 actually kinda works for me since I started this season just yesterday. Been away the game for a while now.
I have to agree on the Diablofans, I definitely liked those builds more and do not like IV formatting. I my own opinion extending this season rather than starting new one was the right choice. I really like the RoRG season and wanted to be able to play multiple classes with good gear to match. Working on DH now, Wizard is mostly ready.

Moonkhan

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2016
Somewhere in Turkey
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I have to agree on the Diablofans, I definitely liked those builds more and do not like IV formatting. I my own opinion extending this season rather than starting new one was the right choice. I really like the RoRG season and wanted to be able to play multiple classes with good gear to match. Working on DH now, Wizard is mostly ready.
Yeah, also diablofans has a great variety of builds which is something icyveins lacks the most in my opinion. I've mostly focused on one class throughout the seasons I've played but this season I'm thinking of mixing things up a little bit.

__Reign

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
any sick builds for next season based on the PTR?

Menaj E'Twa

Vanetsu
Apr 13, 2019
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Based on the PTR from what I have played around with Captain America Build for Sader is going to be fun, I am messing around with a few Necro builds but none are really to my personal liking, wizard is going to be stupid OP specially Star Pact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NinjaTurtled Diablo 3 2
Meowskers Path of Exile 2
GHOST_AQC Destiny 2 1