Season 13 HC (1 Viewer)

m4onixtj

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Just wondering who all is playing HC this season? I know Madslane is in. Anyone else. I just want to make sure I'll have people to play with if I do that.

Gizmo256

Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Finally broke paragon 500 today! I've not yet done my GR70, but I'm close to getting it accomplished.

Here's to not dying! :D

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Congrats on still going. I never did HC as I lag too much, and cant bear to lose all that progress on a ISP glitch. Is it true the loot drops are better in HC?

m4onixtj

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Sadly, I had to abandon HC. My PC just isn't working for trying it for season. I have my NS, but I also have back up lvl 1 gear across the board....just in case.

BadFishSC

Clan Member
Mar 21, 2017
Fort Wayne, IN
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Bathilda is still going "strong." I haven't had as much time to play this season compared to last. I will be happy to hit P800 this season.

madslane

Clan General
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Bathilda is still going "strong." I haven't had as much time to play this season compared to last. I will be happy to hit P800 this season.
I finally got another 6 piece set and at least two more for backup. So between myself and Gizmo we can run ya through higher Grifts, when you do have time to play. Squads gotta stick together.

Stereo

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2013
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm working on HC on the side this season. Playing impale DH so far just trying to gear up without dying horribly lol.

gotham

Clan Member
Oct 23, 2017
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Internet in Mexico + Hardcore = Recipe for disaster. Sounds tempting though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)