Season 11 Squad Forming (1 Viewer)

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
So all, gonna try this again for S11. I am looking for a flexible META group for Paragon and GR pushing. I am not going to be militant in forming this, but please, serious inquiries only. I would like to have a PULL<HEAL<DPS<DPS setup to start. I am totally willing to have subs. But I would prefer people to run a class that will be their main that fits into this format. I would like a minimum of 2 nights a week with a 3rd optional night. Key farming will be on your own.

I plan on running a FB WD for main, and a zmonk for backup. Rest of the options are open.

*Please note this. I am not opposed to having a Necro take one of the DPS slots to start. However, should it become apparent that the necro class tops out at a particular GR, I will not push forward with the class. Being so new, if you plan to main a necro, this may not be a 100% squad for you. This could all be for naught, should we find out the necro is OP to start. I will be flexible, so don't count it out right away.

I would like to get something formed up in the 4 weeks until season 11 starts. Possibly run some GRs to practice, test builds, and be ready to run when season drops.

Hit me up if you got ????'s

Z

JD69

Clan Member
Feb 22, 2017
Acworth, GA
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I would like in, I will play lit wiz main with a necro and zmonk in back up

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I really would like to do this, depending on what time you guys want to play. I'm generally avilable 2-3 nights a week, but not until 8:30 cst, and then could go until about 11:30. I tried to find some regular groups last season, but never did so ended up burning out playing solo. However if we get a solid group going I would love to push some high Gr's. I would play DH again if it is in the META, or be willing to go another DPS depending on the spec, I also enjoy Zbarb. I have played Zmonk in the past, but it really isn't my thing, but will do whatever is needed for the group. Anyway let me know potential days and times, and I will try to make it fit with my scheduled.

Sigem

Non-member
Apr 12, 2016
If you can fit an "out of clan" Zbarb, give me a shout bro !

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I am tending to a few things this week, but will message everyone this week with more details. Would like to get something formed before the end of the week.

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I may have to step back from leading a squad. Had some things come up. Glad to join one though if anyone would need a FB WD or a zmonk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)