Post your screenshots and replays here.

Target

Clan Member
Oct 24, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Found myself in a game with my favorite Community Contributor, Arlios. Didn't expect to get to sink him. This made my night.
Here's his youtube page.
YouTube

Last edited:

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
It was on this map

[MENTION=74587]Gizmo256[/MENTION] [MENTION=84099]Target[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Target

Clan Member
Oct 24, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
My last game in the Friedrich Der Grobe (tier 9 German BB). Now I just need the money for the tier 10...

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
[MENTION=49729]Chaves[/MENTION] [MENTION=81396]Spartankun[/MENTION] [MENTION=84099]Target[/MENTION] [MENTION=74587]Gizmo256[/MENTION] [MENTION=23255]Pyro[/MENTION]

While i should of recorded the replay , and could of saved the screenshot. I was tired and wasnt able to really think of those things but , i can still tell the tale.

Like any nights , i have bad and good games. Tried and played with pyro till he had to leave and fooled around solo trying to complete various missions. It was then a new ,but seasoned fever member joined me . Having just started WoWs and working on his tier 4. Easily i played with him working on ships of my own in lower tier ,and a first few matches were not in our favor . Course i was getting tired as well so it was only a few rough matches until the last one i played of the night. This time i went with my french cruiser , a reliable winner and destroyer of ships. Yet that meant i was going to be a Tier V ,while Chaves was a tier 4.

I thought maybe it wont be bad and we might get a 6 or at least 4s and 5s. Boy was i wrong , tier 7 battleship wrong. It looked like a lost cause for this newer player had to face the likes of tiers he shouldnt. Oddly though things seemingly fell into place. Our teams placement was on point and we shifted into spots,while the shots were on point. I even took out a tier 6 myself and played well with my french cruiser. Now minus the team kill towards the end (due to a team mate going into the torps when he knew of them being there) Chaves did something that should be note worthy. Living and seemingly fighting for the team without letting them knock him out in a volley. Going as far to take out a tier 6 destroyer of his own . While there wasnt an rude comments of his tier , there should of been a few compliments for such a tier to hold their own.

To this i want you guys to know we have a reliable player here, and if anyone has time to send a message or invite to get this man some xp !

Target

Clan Member
Oct 24, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Beat my old top damage record by quite a bit. Used to be 210k in my Montana. The ship I did it in doesn't surprise me as I thought it would take this spot at some point.

When you can get the Yamato in a position where its guns can keep firing the enemy team's gonna feel it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)