Saturday Game night (1 Viewer)

Rookie

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Since [MENTION=49446]Daddy[/MENTION] has stepped down from host of Saturday gamenight. And the gamenight gods have chosen me to host it (Mostly because [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] is too lazy to host it himself). And it has been my observation that not many people have been able to come to Saturday gamenight which I can understand because it is the weekend and some people (unlike [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION]) have lives. This post is mainly to remind people that YES!!!!! Saturday gamenight is still going on and I would love it if people start coming to gamenight so we can get back to the US Fever Dota players (like myself) since many times we are not able to make it to the Friday gamenight because we are still at work/school.

aaa

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Would consider attending if game nights are actually hosted at night for US people and on US servers :(

bouseherb

Clan Member
Jun 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I will always be there for you bby.

Rookie

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Would consider attending if game nights are actually hosted at night for US people and on US servers :(
It is completely possible for me to either host a US gamenight later in the day if I can be certain the we'd be able to get a lobby up and hopefully play a few games. The one problem I've always thought was that it's difficult to try and include both US and EU in the same day which is one reason why I am trying to keep gamenights around 2-4 PM CST or GMT-6. This way we do get some turnout of US players and EU players. While yes this can be a pain for the US players that do things on Saturdays, I am completely willing to move gamenights later in time to accommodate more US players because I still feel that EU players just plain have more retention in the Dota 2 section here at Fever because they are able to get involved with gamenights more frequently than US players like you and I. Overall I am trying to say that if I can be certain we can get more US/NA players, I will gladly host a US server gamenight for all of you. I just want to be sure that we will be able to get people to come.

aaa

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
It is completely possible for me to either host a US gamenight later in the day if I can be certain the we'd be able to get a lobby up and hopefully play a few games. The one problem I've always thought was that it's difficult to try and include both US and EU in the same day which is one reason why I am trying to keep gamenights around 2-4 PM CST or GMT-6. This way we do get some turnout of US players and EU players. While yes this can be a pain for the US players that do things on Saturdays, I am completely willing to move gamenights later in time to accommodate more US players because I still feel that EU players just plain have more retention in the Dota 2 section here at Fever because they are able to get involved with gamenights more frequently than US players like you and I. Overall I am trying to say that if I can be certain we can get more US/NA players, I will gladly host a US server gamenight for all of you. I just want to be sure that we will be able to get people to come.
It's been tried before, with absolutely no turnout. I'm just saying that's why I don't attend, not forcing anyone to move gamenights :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)