S5 Support Barb (1 Viewer)

G473R

Non-Member
Oct 23, 2015
USA
Messing around on the D3 Planner again. Came up with something dunno if it'll work without testing. Haven't thought it all out but it could work I think? I haven't played a support barb before. Not sure if you can ww and maintain fury with current setup so it might need to be modified.

Support Barb
- 9.1 Billion Toughness (with ignore pain up)
- 544m recovery

Build - D3 Planner Support Barb (click here)

Bloodmorphed

Clan Member
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Did they revert WW nerf? If not then you can't sustain WW.

This seems pretty fun, though I'm not sure people will want supports anymore. Mainly because every build can now contribute, in damage.

However support builds seem to always find a way to be relevant so we will see.

Vlaru

Vetted Officer
Aug 3, 2015
Twin Cities, MN
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Did they revert WW nerf? If not then you can't sustain WW.
Yes, they did revert it: http://feverclan.com/forums/669-diablo-3-patch-notes/83977-re-post-ptr-patch-2-4-0-v2-4-0-34669-a.html

PTR PATCH 2.4.0 - v2.4.0.34669 - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19941042

Changes to previously posted notes:

Barbarian
--Active Skills
----Whirlwind
------[STRIKE]Attack speed will no longer cause Whirlwind to attack faster; instead the resource cost and damage will scale with attack speed[/STRIKE]
I haven't heard anything new on this since this referenced patch so I'm not sure what is or will happening....

V

Disagreeable

Non-Member
Nov 23, 2015
Calgary, AB
If I am not mistaken.. we're losing the support Barb in 2.4.1 are we not?

G473R

Non-Member
Oct 23, 2015
USA
The meta will change with the changes that are being revised for next season/patch. Noteable things with barbs would be no more globe production from HOTA and DR from IP being reduced from 50% -> 25%. I'm currently re-installing the PTR in hopes that it solves my inability to copy my account over so I can begin testing/theorycrafting builds and comps for next season. Just to note as well, any information I posted above is WAY out of date as this was an old thread from last PTR testing timeframe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)