S5 Monk - Tempest Rush + Sweeping Wind Cold Build (1 Viewer)

dimaktg

Non-Member
Dec 8, 2015
Hey guys, just a quick post while at work. I was running on D3Planner some numbers on a build I created by accident while leveling a seasonal hero on the PTR. The build consists of LoN + Buffs to tempest rush and sweeping wind and was pushing over 100B dps. Sure thats with the 800% increase to damage but even at 100% the build will still be solid. I'll post more information when I get home and get more detail but I'm pretty confident it's going to be viable come live.

Vlaru

Vetted Officer
Aug 3, 2015
Twin Cities, MN
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey guys, just a quick post while at work. I was running on D3Planner some numbers on a build I created by accident while leveling a seasonal hero on the PTR. The build consists of LoN + Buffs to tempest rush and sweeping wind and was pushing over 100B dps. Sure thats with the 800% increase to damage but even at 100% the build will still be solid. I'll post more information when I get home and get more detail but I'm pretty confident it's going to be viable come live.
It would be good if you could get on to the PTR and give this a try. If you have some or all of this gear, you can copy your characters over to the PTR to be able to start testing it right away. I'd be really interested to see how it fairs with the nerfs to LoN.

V

dimaktg

Non-Member
Dec 8, 2015
Same here, I'm going to be pushing this this weekend when I have free time and try to get everything for it.

G473R

Non-Member
Oct 23, 2015
USA
I have tried this build, I cannot see exactly what build you posted. Since the LoN drop to 100% it works for very low grifts, but was really fun for T10 farming. You just run through and everything dies when you hit it lol. As far as pushing or going into high GRs? It didn't do so hot. Test it out though and let us know how it goes. We're all still waiting to see if the LoN is gonna stay at 100 or not. Cheers

dimaktg

Non-Member
Dec 8, 2015
Happy someone tested it. I've been too busy with family aggro to play d3. Mostly been playing league when I can. I'll come back later in the season most likely

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GhostRogue Past Guides & Strategies 5
S Past Guides & Strategies 1
Zyion Past Guides & Strategies 1