S17 HC Leveling (1 Viewer)

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Not running this as an event unless I see enough interest, but I would like to level together with anyone that usually makes a HC character sometime after the initial rush to 70 on regular.

LordWarlock I know you usually do on your other account, did you have an idea of when you would be doing this?

LordWarlock

Clan Members
Oct 15, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I usually make my HC after the regular season starts to bore me. After the first month or so maybe.

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Not running this as an event unless I see enough interest, but I would like to level together with anyone that usually makes a HC character sometime after the initial rush to 70 on regular.

LordWarlock I know you usually do on your other account, did you have an idea of when you would be doing this?
What type of toon are you running in HC. . I might be interested if you are able to PL a toon for me.

SugarShane

Vetted Officer
Sep 18, 2018
FLORIDA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Entropian1960 there are several of us that can power level you... Madslane, Axel, Hank.... I was able to last night, but sadly, lost my life... it will take me a couple of days to get back to T6 level. I will be running Barbarian and Crusader... Barbarian first. Shout out to madslane for PowerLeveling me a couple of days ago. I progressed fast enough with gear that I power leveled my two partners when I was around 75 paragon. Alas.... that build is dust. RIP at 129 paragon due to a shock tower and me being in a shock tower Greater Rift in the first place.

Reactions: Sidonis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Phorceful Diablo 3 3
Sidonis Diablo 3 3
Sidonis Diablo 3 3