S11 ends soon. What are your plans? (1 Viewer)

Sendain

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hey folks,

I hope S11 was good to you. For me is was the same as S10 but with a new class - the necro. I did hit a new high in paragon levels. With 2 weeks remaining it'll be higher. Maybe hit 900!

My plans for the off season will start with preparing my characters slots. I will have 2 of each class. When the season ends I'm going to transfer all my seasonal's gear to the non-seasonal. That way I can rebirth my seasonal to preserve the time played. The only toon I have that I won't do that with is my first character which has over 1000 hours. I just can't bring myself to destroying that one.

I will be playing in between seasons. I plan on continuing to host game nights. I should be fun to play a character with more paragons.

What are your plans?

Cheers,
Sen

LovelessJackal

Clan Member
Oct 8, 2015
Chicago, IL
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I feel that I didn't really get as much out of this season as I wanted to. I have been able to tackle GRift 30's with some ease which is a monumental step forward for me. I may just nix my old characters that I don't really care too much about and try out a class I haven't done before. Maybe wizard?

m4onixtj

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hmmmmm, kind of been out of d3 for a bit (off and on). This season kind of lost me for some reason so had to somewhat break. I'll do the usual though. Parse out my gear and the goodies I found to whatever toon can use it. Dump everything else.

In between I might dust of my HC character a few times. Kind of looking forward to next season with the DH again.

U_Mage

Clan Member
Jul 25, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
This season was the most time I've ever played in a pushing group. So far my highest grift was a 95 2-man, but hopefully we can go a bit higher before the rollover. Necro has been a super fun class and I can't wait for the other classes to get buffed to the same level in the next season

Ralic

Clan Member
May 2, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Afternoon,

With season 11 ending I think I'll break from seasonal play. I might do the initial chapters for 12 to get the gifts but I think I'm going to go regular play. I've got way too many keys to burn through and I plan to burn them up and see what primal items wander my way.

Good hunting and speedy rifts,

Ralic

ROBILAR

Clan Member
May 12, 2016
Kelowna,BC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I got season journey stuff done within first week this season, with the exception of guardian(was not planning on that one this season) I have already prepped my season to end, still dabble here and there might try pushing a bit more solo before end, will distribute ancient gear to standard toons in between season. Next season I am going to start with Barb, have not played one since season 3 as a main.

Tolans2003

Clan Member
Mar 29, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Im def looking forward to the new patch go to play around on the PTR a bit before i had gotten sick and with all the class buffs and new abilities etc it looks like during the off season i will be using that time to decide which class i will be playing into the new season. I tend to work 3 classes per season...1 pushing class 1 speed farm class and a wizard for farming Deaths Breath as with the sage setup its much quicker. Will be interesting to find out which class will take the push and which will take the farm though cant wait =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)