Miscellaneous: Rock Band Rivals Crew Recruiting (Xbox One) (1 Viewer)

NormsAlterEgo

Non-Member
Oct 24, 2016
New Hampshire
So, rivals has been out for a month and there are around 9000 crews that have been created. My crew of three has managed to climb to the top 100, but we're in need of more crew members to help with the weekly EXP grind. If you own the game on Xbox One and are interested in joining, simply leave a response to this thread. It wouldn't hurt to put your skill level and main instrument along with your gamertag.

Band: Breakfast Forever

Band Leader: NormsAlterEgo

Members 3/10
OGodTheBees
BigJWC1

bird098

Jun 26, 2017
Did you fill up your crew?

Hi. I was wondering if you were able to fill up your crew? Mine is at 6/10 and I'm looking to merge it with another because finding people one at a time is not working. If that would be something you might consider just let me know. gamertag: bird098

So, rivals has been out for a month and there are around 9000 crews that have been created. My crew of three has managed to climb to the top 100, but we're in need of more crew members to help with the weekly EXP grind. If you own the game on Xbox One and are interested in joining, simply leave a response to this thread. It wouldn't hurt to put your skill level and main instrument along with your gamertag.

Band: Breakfast Forever

Band Leader: NormsAlterEgo

Members 3/10
OGodTheBees
BigJWC1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)