Approved: - Rennisa's Application to Join | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Approved: Rennisa's Application to Join (1 Viewer)

Rennisa

Clan Members
Dec 6, 2019
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
User name: Rennisa
Game(s) you play: Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Battlefield 5, GTA 5 and the occasional MMO though currently not playing any MMOs and mainly been playing ARPGs as of late.
Current In-Game Username(s) you would like to share: Path of Exile: ReverofMancing (Blight character) Narakusin (forum name)
Do you have a Mic and Discord: Yes
What is your Discord username and #?: Rennisa#8317
Do you have a Battle.net account?: Yes
Battle.net name and #: Naraku#1421
Do you use Twitch?: Yes
Twitch Username: Rennisa_Reverof
How did you find us?: Website Forum
Which website forum?: Diablo 3
Have you been in FeverClan before?: No
Does anyone else use your computer?: Yes
Do you understand that you will still be held accountable for any actions by anyone who uses your computer?: Yes
Skills or Traits you want to share: I'm a team player who wishes to find a permanent community to become a part of. I have a reasonable amount of patience, I prefer a low to no drama environment when possible and promise to conduct myself in the same manner.

I have been in a number of leadership positions in MMOs in the past, but that was mainly due to necessity and being there to support my friends at the time. I'm really just happy being a cog in the works and contributing as much as I can as such.

Why should we allow you into our Mature Community?: Been gaming since the NES at the age of 6, started my online gaming addiction with Quake 3 and all the fun mods from it's once active modding community.

Played EverQuest for a few years, mainly between 2000 and 2004, dabbled into EverQuest 2 and many other MMOs as that was a big genre for me and kinda still is despite 2019 being the year of mostly anything but MMOs for me. Co-lead a guild in RIFT it's name was Fearless, we were a super late night raiding guild. Ran a guild with my wife for 2 years in BDO, played the game for a total of 3 years.

Usually I tend to game with my wife, but she is suffering from uveitis which is an eye condition that has caused inflammation in her eyes and despite her young age and produced cataracts that she is in the process of eventually having removed. So at a future date I hope she can join the community as well (that is assuming you guys accept my application). :)

I am happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I will say this, no matter what game I settle down on or range of games, it would be nice to finally be a part of one solid community across those games. This is something that I've never had the opportunity to experience and I believe it would be great to have a place to call home across the board.

Thank you for your time!

I have read the FeverClan Standard and agree to adhere with them: Yes

Approved by: Diligaff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)