recommend any anime for me to watch (1 Viewer)

MekaQ

Clan Member
Aug 25, 2016
Up shit creek without a paddle
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
im looking for new anime to watch i have watched all the greats like boku no pico and one punch man an thats it

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
fam you can literally just fucking google anime recommendations and find like 400 shows to watch

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
If those are the only two youve watched...

Kingdom
Kuroko no Baske (If you like sports)
Danganronpa
Death Note
Bleach
Code Geas: LeLouch of the Rebellion
Sekirei
Dead Man Wonderland
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Netflix has the first season)

That should keep you entertained for awhile.

CatterinaLily

Clan Member
Jun 11, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Is there a particular genre you're into? And/or a particular media source?

Here's all the anime on Netflix I've seen, in no particular order:

-Code Geass (*HIGHLY* recommend! mecha, boy genius/mastermind, intrigue. It would probably be a good transition from SAO and Attack on Titan)
-Samurai Champloo (a little trippy art-style-wise. But kindof interesting if you like samurai and historical Japan.)
-Kaze no Stigma (fun story about rival demon clans that control different elements.)
-Fairy Tail (*HIGHLY* recommend! It's hilarious and has really good story arcs. Netflix only has the first 100 episodes or so FYI.)
-Gurren Lagann (good premise. Boy in underground city escapes with friends to the surface. But I was mad about a certain death and didn't complete the series out of protest > )
-Death Note (*HIGHLY* recommend! On a similar vein to Code Geass as far as boy genius, but there's a competing mastermind on the other team so it's a really suspenseful chase of who's gonna catch the other one first.)
-Haruhi Suzumiya (cute story about a bossy girl who wants to run her school media club.)
-Space Pirate Captain Harlock (felt long and confusing. a little disappointing since rebel space pirates sounded like a cool concept.)
-Gunslinger Girl (Orphan girls get trained as assassins. Only watched the first episode, but just couldn't get into it. Nothing's there to make you like the characters or want to know more.)
-Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and its prequel the Adventure of Sinbad (fun adaptation of the 1001 Arabian Nights. Really funny like Fairy Tail.)
-The Devil is a Part-Timer (It's good if you just want to escape for awhile and not really think about anything It gets pretty silly sometimes.)

My husband's watched "Higarashi" and it's a horror/psychological thriller. In each little arc something happens (like someone dies) but details keep getting changed every "day" which drives the main character crazy. If you like that kindof thing....?

Hope this helps! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anime/Manga 13
Sycon1 Anime/Manga 27
B Anime/Manga 88

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)