Closed: RareSumo's Application (1 Viewer)

R

RareSumo

Games you play: Warframe
Main Game: Warframe
MW3/Battlefield Username:
League of Legends/DOTA 2 Username:
Starcraft 2 Username:
SWTOR/Diablo 3 Username:
Steam Username:
xFire Username:
Other Usernames: RareSumo
Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak3: Yes
How did you hear about Fever Clan: Fever Member Referral
Referrer Site URL:
Referrer Username: [MENTION=24700]Smith0rz[/MENTION]
Are you in a Clan now: Yes
What Clan are you in now: Fever
Have you been in a Clan before:
What Clans have you been in before:
Does anyone use your computer for gaming: Yes
Do you know how to use these forums: Yes
Why should we allow you in our mature Clan: I've been recruited into the Warframe part of Fever by Smith0rz. I take it this application is moot and merely a formality.
Have you read the Clan Rules: Yes

Madzer

Vetted Officer
May 28, 2011
Ireland.
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Please give a better answer to the question "why should we allow you in our mature clan"

R

RareSumo

If being in the clan in-game isn't enough to get on the forums, then I'm good on being a part of these forums.

Booyah

Feb 2, 2012
Fuckin Everywhere
If being in the clan in-game isn't enough to get on the forums, then I'm good on being a part of these forums.
Umm, what? This clan requires you to submit an application filling out the information appropriately with extra emphasis on Why should we allow you in our mature Clan: as we actually want to know your reasoning for why you'd be a good fit here, this is not merely a formality but a test of your character and maturity, to include the interview portion with importance as well.

R

RareSumo

Sounds like bureaucratic fluff backed by an unwarranted sense of self-importance. No thanks.

R

RareSumo

lol, came back to this site because you have to log in to unsubscribe from the spam (which is fucking stupid) and see this as my only messages on this board. Some uppity, no-name Warframe clan required forum applications? Imagine how fucking useless these people are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)