Rage Quitting! It's a PROBLEM! (1 Viewer)

whitelord321

Clan Member
Mar 31, 2016
Oregon, US
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Okay. So I've seen that we have a couple people that have a problem with Rage quitting.
If you're going to do something like this I don't think you should be queing with other members.
It's becoming a problem I've noticed.

So for some of the member you're gonna have to get used to constructive criticism, and be nagged at you're not always right.
People also need to learn to take into account that some people are senior members in Smite. Me being one I've been playing
a lot longer they everyone in here so you don't need to immediately challenge our opinions. If we try, and help either ignore it, or take it into account we're not trying to do anything bad.

Rage quitting on account of being killed multiple times is something you should not do because it screws up everyone else. Stick with it there is a such thing as a comeback it does happen if you're being killed over, and over again ask for help it's that simple there is no point, and leaving the game if you're getting destroyed. It just a game people need to remember that. Even if you want to win there is a such thing as a lost game.

Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey

So you have a point here, and im definitly not looking for a fight, and its great that you try to improve this by notifying the members, thats awesome for you to do!

But i do have a little something here, we qued together ( Princ3iples ) and when our team wasn't doing well, and you started to flame on everyone. So it's amazing that you want to improve the community as a whole, and i deeply respect that, but i advice you to also work on your attitude in games. Because if everyone can do it, you can too.

I look forward to playing SMITE with you again! Keep up spreading this kind of positivity, it really helps out a ton man! :)

SilentTheBro

Dec 19, 2016
United States, REDACTED
Here is my thoughts on this post.

In my opinion and probably in others, this post can get heated real quickly because of how it was brought out to be. I can understand your frustration because I've been there before with League many times. Hence why I don't play it anymore. I would recommend bringing this either to those that have done this individually via PM or in TeamSpeak, or bring it to Smites leadership for them to figure out how to limit this problem because putting it out on the forums for everyone to see, can potentially cause unwanted drama.

Let's all love each other because Fever also mean Family. :couple_inlove:

Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION] you just literally took the words out of my... keyboard.. i guess?

Anyways, i agree. Ofcourse trying to spread positivity is good as i stated, but this way? Meh.

DoctorVibes

Clan Member
May 19, 2014
Georgia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
[MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION] is right. Fever is more than an online gaming community, we're a family. If you have a complaint about a particular family member or a general trend you're seeing in general, bring it up with Nana (@neondevil) first. These situations and complaints will get solved a lot quicker that way rather than kind of passive agressively posting on the forum for everyone to see.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Still

Vetted Officer
May 3, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
At the end of the day, if you are negatively influencing our members in a; condescending, demoralizing or shameful manner, you are breaking our rules and not upholding the very standards that we hold true as a community. First in foremost this is not only a community to most people here. For me, this is my family, and despite the different attitudes or personalities that have been brought together in this wonderful community, at the end of the day we are family! Would you try to openly flame your family? Would you quit on them and let them suffer alone? We all have bad days, we all are guilty at being disrespectful to one another. But it takes a real person to own up to the fact that they did it and to make amends. Treat everyone with respect, people. Despite what you play, how you play and who you play.

Keep it classy, Feverites!

~Still

whitelord321

Clan Member
Mar 31, 2016
Oregon, US
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hence the reason I'm trying to fix things. [MENTION=74486]Grant[/MENTION] fyi that game you played with me I was Drunk pardon me if I was a ass lol

DoctorVibes

Clan Member
May 19, 2014
Georgia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
[MENTION=47]Still[/MENTION] Feverites? Feverians.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=65895]whitelord321[/MENTION] you were drunk. gotcha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Demolisher Smite 11
DoctorVibes Smite 3
Raiiken Smite 7