RS3 Question for everyone. (1 Viewer)

Would you play Runescape if we could get a clan going inside

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
I've been sitting on this for the past few weeks, even months of coming back to RS and I want to ask you guys this.

Would anyone here play Runescape if someone or even myself were to create a clan within Runescape for the members of Fever clan to use and communicate with each other within the game. I'll have a poll setup and see what the outcome is, because I've been thinking of making a clan and recruiting people to join Runescape's community within Fever or people who already play into Fever's Community.

amoretpax199

Clan Member
Mar 17, 2014
In the Valley of the Arctic Wolves
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've been sitting on this for the past few weeks, even months of coming back to RS and I want to ask you guys this.

Would anyone here play Runescape if someone or even myself were to create a clan within Runescape for the members of Fever clan to use and communicate with each other within the game. I'll have a poll setup and see what the outcome is, because I've been thinking of making a clan and recruiting people to join Runescape's community within Fever or people who already play into Fever's Community.
I will be one of the founding members if you need to create a clan. I think we just need 3 more now.

Vengy

Non-Member
Me and one of the officers currently play. If you ever see "Vengy" in the teamspeak, please come talk to me and I think we'd both be interested.

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
It's good to see some feedback about this game, I appreciate you guys volunteering to help me with this.
[MENTION=36914]amoretpax199[/MENTION] [MENTION=72938]Vengy[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Hitoshi

Clan Member
Dec 28, 2013
GA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll join, but will have to leave current clan.

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
With this many I think we can start a clan and I can make a thread regarding the rules and what the clan's policies will be. I'll have that done today or tomorrow, not sure when but it will be done. Thank you guys for showing support to this game.

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
Alright, so. [MENTION=36914]amoretpax199[/MENTION] [MENTION=72938]Vengy[/MENTION] [MENTION=34335]Hitoshi[/MENTION] We have enough players to start the clan and have it founders. I've made the rules and policies and you guys should read over it and let me know if we need to change or add anything. We're still in the process of making the foundation, but we're getting there!

Thread made here: Clan rules and policies.

Last edited:

amoretpax199

Clan Member
Mar 17, 2014
In the Valley of the Arctic Wolves
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Alright, so. [MENTION=36914]amoretpax199[/MENTION] [MENTION=72938]Vengy[/MENTION] [MENTION=34335]Hitoshi[/MENTION] We have enough players to start the clan and have it founders. I've made the rules and policies and you guys should read over it and let me know if we need to change or add anything. We're still in the process of making the foundation, but we're getting there!

Thread made here: Clan rules and policies.
Meet up next weekend so we can create the clan first? I suggest that you create a countdown timer.

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
I will do that at some point, seeing as I just got off work and have other plans I won't be able to make the timer until early/late afternoon tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)