PVE Hardcore (1 Viewer)

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
If anyone is interested I am playing on a Official PVE Hardcore server. Would love to find others to play with =). I don't care for pvp and pve is to easy so I figured why not do pve hardcore. Feel free to hit me up on steam or here. My steam name is the same as this name. |Fever| Gorebane |SGT|

Bhuego

VC in residence
Jun 29, 2013
USA
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
what makes hardcore pve different from regular pve

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
The hardcore makes it so if you die you lose everything from the character, gear, level, base. You can join a tribe to help mitigate some of it but still can lose base and always lose char and whatever its using. To me it makes everything that much more rewarding. Because in normal pve you die you still have all your stuff and base. You just run back to it. Hardcore pve is lot more risk. I figured I didn't care much for pvp servers since people just do offline raiding and you can't really do anything unless your in a big tribe and need permission to do stuff in areas or your invading on someones/tribes territory etc. I figured pve was just to easy and would get dull so hardcore pve fits the bill. Also now that you can do tribal warfare on pve servers if I ever want to I can enter a controlled pvp environment. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)