Hedd

Clan Member
Jun 25, 2012
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Psycho-Pass

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.
From IG Productions, directed by Shiotani Naoyoshi of Ghost in the Shell and Blood franchises, it brings another level of profundity to the already complex styles of it's director. Often patronizing but viscerally brutal in it's visuals and story telling, the completely original script casts ripples in the arrogant surface of the plot, showing the deeper meaning of the anime reflecting back if you look close enough. Just how far apart is a dystopia from a utopia and how close are we to either? If that doesn't work for you, people get shot with a laser pistol that makes flesh explode. Kaboom.

dilepoutee

Aug 22, 2014
Is this available on torrent..

Gaudkiller

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2012
NY
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Anything is available on torrent if you look, but actually linking to the torrent is against the ToS of the forums

Leo

Retired Clan Leader
Dec 18, 2012
Aperture Science
Clan Rank
Retired Member
This is the best anime btw [MENTION=39117]0yme0[/MENTION] [MENTION=1233]Gaudkiller[/MENTION]

D

duo

I hope you guys are ready for the movie

*Spoiler [spoiler][video=youtube;5eXRh1bwIr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eXRh1bwIr8[/video][/spoiler]

Gaudkiller

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2012
NY
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I'm iffy on the movie after the original movie they just made. They are having bad bad cg issues with their budgets again

Claymore

Non-Member
Oct 9, 2014
i saw the first episode at my school in anime club. it looked really neat.

Dao2SKP

Non-Member
Feb 21, 2017
It's very well done but unfortunately for me it was incredibly depressing and I did not want to watch it :( But if you enjoy this sort of anime it seems like one that's up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)