PSA: Play with every hero unlocked this weekend | FeverClan - Gaming Community

PSA: Play with every hero unlocked this weekend (1 Viewer)

Jatt

Clan Member
Sep 25, 2015
Denver, Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Celebrate Heroes of the Dorm with a Full Hero Roster and 50% More XP

This weekend, starting Friday, the 8th, Blizzard is unlocking all heroes for everyone to celebrate Heroes of the Dorm, so if there's a hero you've wanted to try out, now's the time. They're also doing an extra 50% XP for a little more than a week, starting Friday as well.

I think I'll take this opportunity to try out Dehaka. I plan on buying him when he drops to 10k gold, but might as well get him to level 5 early and have him help pay for himself. :) I might try some Kharazim too, since he's probably the hero I've played the least of and it's been the longest since I have played him.

drexla

Non-Member
Dec 15, 2015
Canada
I might give TLV or Rexxar a try. Probably would never buy them but worth a go when free!

Jatt

Clan Member
Sep 25, 2015
Denver, Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I thought that way about TLV for a while too, then when they were finally on the free week I tried them and ended up not losing a single game with them as I leveled them up to 5 for the 500 gold. They're definitely a different way of playing, but it was an interesting experience, and I'll probably get around to buying them with gold eventually. I only need 5 or 6 more heroes, but right now I'm making a little more than 10k gold a month, so I can buy the new hero when the price drops. But that "little more" adds up, and I was able to buy Azmodan recently, right after buying Xul, so eventually I'll get all of them. And maybe I can grab someone I don't have if I buy the Overwatch Origin Edition and get Tracer for "free."

drexla

Non-Member
Dec 15, 2015
Canada
I have liked playing Azmodan wile he has been free. I may buy him next even though I have him at 5. I need to get enough lvl 5s without free rotations so I can start HL!

CanidSerpent

Clan Member
Jul 25, 2015
Stockton, CA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I have a good chunk of heroes unlocked, but I am going to take advantage of this to at least work with Xul and Dehaka, neither of which I've gotten to try out yet. Hopefully it'll help me figure out if I want to purchase Dehaka once he drops to 10,000.

MikeNSV

Non-Member
Jul 15, 2015
Oooooh, sweet, we Dota 2 now. This seems like my excuse to finally give Abathur a shot.

Jatt

Clan Member
Sep 25, 2015
Denver, Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oooooh, sweet, we Dota 2 now. This seems like my excuse to finally give Abathur a shot.
Abathur's a lot of fun, but takes some getting used too. The main thing is knowing when to put your body out in a lane and when to play safer behind gates. But it's fun having the whole RTS feel to it.

Artam

Clan Members
Aug 21, 2015
Not in a Mental Hospital...but close
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I might give TLV or Rexxar a try. Probably would never buy them but worth a go when free!
If you need any advice for The Lost Vikings, hit me up. They are my main at lvl 20 and 500 games+ ;3. Got a few builds and tips to have a easy and fun games with them for new players.

Last edited:

drexla

Non-Member
Dec 15, 2015
Canada
So I played as TLV. I can't say I particuarly enjoyed it. I got them to lvl 5. They were more stressful than being on Aba!. Rexxar on the other hand I quite liked. He may be my next pick up once i have enough gold any ways....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)