Updates: Proll : How many Active Players we have (1 Viewer)

How many Active Players we have and fomr witch Server are you from

• EUE Server

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAN Server

• OCE Server

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SathKa

Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
So Dear Lol Comunity i made this Proll to she how much active Player we have and witch Server thery come/ play on cuz Fever lacks playerbase and we want to ake Fever lol big again

i play on EUW
Ign: SathKa

-domi-

Last edited:

Monkeyworm

Clan Officer
Nov 4, 2017
Rhode Island
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel
While on this topic, if anyone is looking for someone to play with on NA, please tag me on discord, if I am not busy at the time I will try to play with you <3

Cresy

Clan Member
Dec 2, 2019
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Should have provided multiple options. Im in the EU but i sometimes play NA servers because i love the lag.

alexthesloth

Clan Members
Nov 23, 2019
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
imo we should all kinda set a time to be on so we can all talk to one another and figure out schedules and such.

SathKa

Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Sure alex but its hard when ppl like ithers and me that lieve in europe are 6-8 hourers before you so whne it is 18pm at evening at my time but its 10-12 am at your time

alexthesloth

Clan Members
Nov 23, 2019
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Sure alex but its hard when ppl like ithers and me that lieve in europe are 6-8 hourers before you so whne it is 18pm at evening at my time but its 10-12 am at your time
Agreed, maybe set up a time with the people who are on the same server, that would be easier.

SathKa

Vetted Member
Aug 16, 2017
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
yeah Game Nights would be cool but the discord is also not suite and if we would had more romms the ppl would just split up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)