Practice Schedual Changes? (1 Viewer)

Recovery

Non-Member
Jul 18, 2015
Practice Schedule Changes?

Asking everyone to get on and practice everyday will eventually wear us all down, So lets try and change from everyday to at least 3 times a week. This will also make it easier for Lavender to coach us and give us his critiques on the replays we post.

Days Avaliable:
[MENTION=53487]arramayne[/MENTION]
-TBA​
[MENTION=35735]BadCompany[/MENTION]
-TBA​
[MENTION=53223]BamBiGamer[/MENTION]
- Saturday-Thursday
@Ozzy0
- TBA​
[MENTION=53222]Recovery[/MENTION]
- Saturday-Thursday​

Last edited:

Lavender

Non-Member
May 28, 2015
Warner Robins, GA.
Right now I have yet to hear from arramayne and badcompany. If I don't hear from you by the 22nd I will be looking for new players. Not a knock against you just want these guys to have a group they can get together and have fun with. Ozzy, Bambi, and recovery have been practicing a lot recently and it's up to me to find players who can match their enthusiasm. Hope to hear from you and hope you guys are all enjoying the new patch!

Lavender

Non-Member
May 28, 2015
Warner Robins, GA.
So I had told recovery that I wanted to start practicing as a 5 stack on Thursdays and I just heard from our new support player that Heroes Academy is going to be going on at the same time as our Thursday practice. So I am going to switch it to Tuesday as that day leaves all the Heroes events open for those that want to attend and still gives us our weekends.

I will be sending pm's out to let people know of the change and while it is kind of sudden for this Tuesday I hope all five of you guys can get together and play some games! As always I am open to ideas and hope you guys have fun!

Blazemost

Retired
Oct 6, 2012
Washington
Clan Rank
Retired Member
You should be trying to recruit every month looking for new players. Advertise what you are doing in your squad to the member forums and make what your doing stand out. Even posting in the squad forum what you learned or what you went over during your meeting is helpful for those that missed out or for new members to see that you are working actively together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)