Potential Squad Formation for Unranked/ TL Draft Modes (1 Viewer)

Good Morning All !

Just writing in regards to recent feedback from various members on the top of competitive HOTS within FEVER.

Currently I am looking to form a squad of any and all interested members to join the ladders of Team League and unranked Draft Modes. I believe best practice would be to start on unranked to practice structure and compositions and then hopefully move to TL.

Just a small idea for any interested in the idea of forming a team

Thanks guys

-Dread

Spacehog

Non-Member
Mar 3, 2016
Im interested depending on days we play

Yabet

Clan Member
May 6, 2017
Minnesota
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I would be interested depending on days/time.

Woulds also like to find a partner to start practicing with some OP comps (Areial/Valla, Lucio/Guldan)

Yabet

Clan Member
May 6, 2017
Minnesota
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I would be interested depending on days/time.

Woulds also like to find a partner to start practicing with some OP comps (Areial/Valla, Lucio/Guldan)

Days and times are completely flexible and open to discussion :D Probably at first we could just run weekends or PUGs with various members until we set up times and so on

-Dread

Days and times are completely flexible and open to discussion :D Probably at first we could just run weekends or PUGs with various members until we set up times and so on

-Dread

kaynark

Non-Member
Apr 18, 2017
I'm interested. I'm limited to random evenings.

KING3Rzz

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Pennsylvania
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I know me [MENTION=14133]Bee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=48366]efgodlike[/MENTION] were looking to get more serious an form a team maybe you could jump in with us an we can look for another member to make 5 lmk what you think!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)