Pokemon GO (1 Viewer)

Freeks

Non-Member
Jul 22, 2016
I was looking through the forum, and surprisingly I haven't found sub forum that would be dedicated towards Pokemon GO, who everyone including me is playing at the moment. Game is a big thing not only in US but right now in the whole world, we can see people walking in the park starring at their phones and playing the game. Maybe we should make a sub forum that would include all the topics, questions, and news that are dedicated for this game. Any thoughts?

Thondorous

Non-Member
Nov 5, 2015
Canadia
I would like one as well! Something where everyone can talk in and post cool pokemon they caught etc :D

Freeks

Non-Member
Jul 22, 2016
Good to see some people liking my post! So here is my question... Could we make a forum like that? :) If someone to manage it is needed I volunteer!

Worggy

May 19, 2016
I dont know nothing about this game. I dont care for it, but is there some way of grouping? I think most the games we support are mainly for grouping up and playing. Just an example Candy Crush is popular but it isnt supported really since not much use in a clan. But we do have sections where you could make post of what animals you caught. But again my knowledge on this game is limited. So if there is a way of grouping then I think it could get supported. Other wise we could make a thread and stickie it so people can post screen shots or what have you. But if all were wanting is to post screen shots then a stickied thread would be the better way of doing this.

Worggy

May 19, 2016
Also just looked and only 2 stickies under mobile and apps. So that would be a perfect spot for it. If someone would like to make one it will get stickied.

SpLaTy

Non-Member
Jun 6, 2016
yea this game is gone nuts see people walking down the beach at 3am as I finish work bonus this is there is a pokestop rite at my work place but yea be good to have a sub section

opokalipse

Clan Member
Apr 19, 2015
Ottawa, Canada
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
parks are overflowing with people :) the zoombs are coming xD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Niine Mobile & Apps 0
Niine Mobile & Apps 0
C Mobile & Apps 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)