NVSGreenMage

Clan Member
Aug 20, 2013
Santa Clara, CA
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Hey guys!

I've got a mini idea but I'd like to make it a complete reality: FeverClan Minecraft Server: Pixelmon Edition

I realize that there are tons of gamers in our midst who enjoy Pokemon and even a few of them who enjoy Minecraft. Why not unite the two teams and get more people to enjoy the server as well as join our ranks in Fever?

I feel that it does take a certain kind of advertising in order to promote the launch of a new server with the focus of having our players join FeverClan for good, not to mention, ensuring that they are at least 18 years old or have a mature persona.

I use to stream a lot to try and get the name of FeverClan out there and I feel that with a little tweaking, we can get it back out there again by promoting the clan as well as a dedicated server for people looking to explore something similar but different.

When I started playing Pokemon back when I was 10 years old, I absolutely loved the idea of becoming a Pokemon Master like Ash Ketchum. However, learning that it would require another person with the opposite game to trade with in order to get some of the Pokemon needed to complete the Dex was hard enough. I didn't go to an after school daycare program, I didn't have too many friends who had the luxury of owning a Gameboy. Now, everyone is online and those of us who are die-hard Pokemon fans are looking for the next big thing.

Even though Pixelmon isn't new, it could be new for us and I wouldn't mind pitching in a few dollars to get the ball rolling. We have enough people who enjoy Minecraft, maybe a portion of them enjoy the idea of Pokemon being implemented for the Clan too?

Let me know what you think and we'll get together to figure out how we can make this a reality!

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

P3rf3ct_Zer0

Clan Member
Aug 30, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Pixelmon got canned. Nintendo warned the devs not to make 3d models of any generation but the devs did anyways and due to their desire to not listen well needless to say its obvious what Nintendo did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)