How-To: Photography Advice (1 Viewer)

Repus89

Non-Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hello, I thought I would create this for those of you who are interested in photography. I have already spoken to a couple of you guys who were seeking a bit of advice, so I thought I would offer my services in here.

My name is Robert and I am new to Fever Clan. I am a photographer part Hobbyist part professional. I also sell cameras and train people on cameras for a living and I have quite an expansive knowledge of photography as a whole. Hopefully if anyone has any questions from techniques, styles, tips and trick and hardware support I can answer your questions. Like any photographer through my 10 years I am still learning myself, and would love any one elses input on their own styles and techniques.

I shall look forward to helping out.

Cheers, Repus89

Vex

Vetted Officer
Jan 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'm no photographer but its cool that your willing to help others :)

Sly

Vetted Officer
Feb 5, 2014
Britain
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hello, I thought I would create this for those of you who are interested in photography. I have already spoken to a couple of you guys who were seeking a bit of advice, so I thought I would offer my services in here.

My name is Robert and I am new to Fever Clan. I am a photographer part Hobbyist part professional. I also sell cameras and train people on cameras for a living and I have quite an expansive knowledge of photography as a whole. Hopefully if anyone has any questions from techniques, styles, tips and trick and hardware support I can answer your questions. Like any photographer through my 10 years I am still learning myself, and would love any one elses input on their own styles and techniques.

I shall look forward to helping out.

Cheers, Repus89
Cool man, im actually a photographer since i was young, always been interested with camera and took it for my A level and got a A :D honestly it has helped me through everything in terms of digital work in signatures,Drawing,Photoshop... looking to actually go professional but :/

Repus89

Non-Member
Jun 8, 2015
[MENTION=35651]Sly[/MENTION] It is very tough to go pro, a lot of it is through word of mouth and reputation. Commissioned work is a big part of photography and there is a good website here ImageBrief/ which is all based on commissioned work. It's a great place to start. It is mostly for advertising, including for book covers, holiday magazines etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)