Closed: PC freaking out (1 Viewer)

Rage487

Vetted Officer
Jul 21, 2011
Georgia
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
So today my PC started to do a very strange thing every now and then. Screenshot:

Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? Usually I just scroll up and down really fast and it goes back to normal after a few seconds. It has happened on two different websites so I don't think it's the website, I just happened to get a screen of it while I was on feverclan. :D

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Did you try different browsers and reinstalling the browser? Also, have you simply tried rebooting the computer?

Plasticjesus

Non-Member
Jun 23, 2012
Seattle WA
I would rip flash and java if you have it and reinstall them. Update and remove old video card drivers. Have you noticed graphic Anomalies on the screen at all? I would fire up a game and get your gpu nice and hot to see if it presents any glitches.

Rage487

Vetted Officer
Jul 21, 2011
Georgia
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I would rip flash and java if you have it and reinstall them. Update and remove old video card drivers. Have you noticed graphic Anomalies on the screen at all? I would fire up a game and get your gpu nice and hot to see if it presents any glitches.
I've updated my drivers and I haven't noticed anything wrong with my games. This just seems to randomly happen every few hours for no reason. I've scanned with AVG and I supposedly I don't have any viruses. It doesn't really seem to be breaking anything, but it is kinda annoying. :confused:

Plasticjesus

Non-Member
Jun 23, 2012
Seattle WA
Uninstall flash and Java than reinstall see if that fixes it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EternalVale Closed Support Cases 3