Path of exile Roster and Positions Available! (1 Viewer)

Meowskers

Clan Member
May 2, 2015
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I will be taking over the Poe side of things in September if all things go smoothly like they are, the problem I'm having is I need a few bodies to help me with some recruiting and some other misc things while doing it.
I'm hoping to get a few people before the next league start while I start looking to do some awesome game nights with our crew.
Here is a list of things I need to get filled over the next couple of months and I'll gladly help out with anyone who joins my staff!
Also I would like to thank Axle for having this all setup for me he is the bomb!
I'm also in need of a few coaches to just help out new people from time to time with builds and help with building currency. I know we
all do this normally, it would just be nice to have a few dedicated people to helping out!

GAME NIGHTS - Times -
Game Night Coordinator: - VACANT
Game Night Host (enlisted+) - Gotcha4real
Responsible for hosting game nights and reporting attendance to the Game Night Coordinator.

RECRUITING
Recruiting Coordinator - VACANT
In-Game Recruiter (enlisted+): @PoE Section, all who have clan jobs in this section must help with recruitment.
***Responsible for recruiting using methods available in-game. Primarily reaching out to non-Fever members in the clan
to have them apply/get reinstated, and having some activity in random groups and maps with promoting Fever.***

Content Creator (enlisted+): Megalot
***Responsible for keeping the section active and reporting or deleting spam also
posting news and patch notes***

Playing Admin (officer+): - VACANT'
***Responsible for being a first port of call for problems and ensure a lively and fun atmosphere is kept in-game.
Reports any issue to the first company commander or deputy/assistant company commander available if the issue
is not easy to resolve. Primary focus is being a prominent in-game presence.***

Thanks in advance,

Meowskers

Last edited:
Reactions: Axle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)