3.1.0d Patch Notes
- Increased the visibility of Abyss cracks. We've heard your feedback about the lack of visibility and have made some adjustments to improve this. Additional improvements to visibility will be coming.
- You can edit texture quality settings in your configuration file once again.
- Added a temporary fix to reduce the chance of Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless to stop taking actions and become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug causing Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well to deal more damage than intended with his spirit-spending ability to characters in melee range.
- Fixed a bug causing Abyss Lich bosses to target non-players more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Defeat Elder Guardians' challenge was not able to be completed.
- Fixed a bug where Abyss monsters could spawn too early in certain areas and interfere with normal Abyss mechanics.
- Fixed some crashes caused by Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a crash with Ancestral Call.
This has been deployed as a restartless patch. It won't require a realm shutdown, but the next time you restart your client it will update.