__G u i l d _ R u l e s__
- Keep to the official Fever Clan Rules at any time - if you get kicked from the clan for a reason, then you will also be removed from the guild.
- If you have some trouble with another person, please come talk to Renvenar [Leader], or Suurebud [Officer] and madslane [Officer], so we can take care of this before it evolves into some drama.
- Be nice and respectful to other players and help whenever you can.
- Try and be around on Teamspeak regularly.
- No harassment of any kind is allowed. Jokes between pals are one thing, but have some common sense and do not go too far.
- Once you're a member of Fever Clan, you are representing our clan when you wear our tags and are in our guilds. So think about your behaviour even outside of the guild.
- Do not actually whine and beg for items. Just normally asking for help is fine, of course.
- Do not spam or advertise in the guild-chat - this is not one of the trade-channels.
- Hacking/Glitching of any sorts will get you kicked out of the guild and also from Fever Clan.
- Take items out of the guild-stash in moderation. All of those items are put into our stash out of generosity from our members - keep that in mind.
- Stash-tabs marked with (M) are moderated - which means that you have to ask the guild-leader or any of the officers to take something out of them for you.
- If you are caught taking a load of items from our stash and/or selling them, you will be instantly kicked from the guild and also most likely banned from Fever Clan.
- Do not scam anyone - neither your guildmates, nor anyone else. This is also a reason for being kicked both from the guild and from Fever Clan.
Thank you very much for reading and enjoy your time with us!
Again, if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.
~ |Fever| Renvenar