Miss Joker

Clan Leader
Jul 7, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Hola everyone!!!!

The awards council and I are proud and happy to announce to you all that we finally added PoE to the RPG Awards.

Unfortunately, if any of you already have the RPG awards, you can't have them twice. But if you were missing any, or didn't have any, now it's your chance!

Please, I ask you to post your request under the right section!!! Here's the link of it because I'm nice like that:

RPG Awards Thread

If you have any questions about awards, feel free to ask Annihilator or myself about it.

Thanks everyone and enjoy your time!

Now it looks like this:

[TH="class: blocksubhead, width: 3%, bgcolor: #666666, align: center"]Icon[/TH]
[TH="class: blocksubhead, width: 3%, bgcolor: #666666, align: center"]Image[/TH]
[TH="class: blocksubhead, width: 80%, bgcolor: #666666"]Name / Description[/TH]

[TD="class: blockrow, bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Complete 3 out of 4 of the PoE awards
[HR][/HR]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Complete the following:
Awarded for earning the steam "Well Connected" achievement
[HR][/HR]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Complete the following:
Awarded for getting one master to level 8 in temporary league
[HR][/HR]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Complete the following:
Awarded for completing Act 10 in hardcore or soft core temporary leagues
[HR][/HR]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Complete the following:
Awarded to those that have defeated The Shaper
[HR][/HR]

[/TD]

Last edited by a moderator:

daxious

Non-Member
Dec 25, 2015
Imma do all these on the next temp league!!! Looks good! and again thanks

MoeC

Clan Member
Apr 27, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Cool! So all I have to do is upload a screenshot for proof of the achievements ?
Concerning the first award "RPG Superior Skills Award (Complete 3 out of 4 of the RPG awards)" , is there one for POE ? If yes, what is it exactly?

daxious

Non-Member
Dec 25, 2015
Cool! So all I have to do is upload a screenshot for proof of the achievements ?
Concerning the first award "RPG Superior Skills Award (Complete 3 out of 4 of the RPG awards)" , is there one for POE ? If yes, what is it exactly?

Its pretty simple , if you complete 3 Fever Poe Awards , you get that one as an extra

Moreus

Clan Member
Jun 24, 2012
New Albany, IN
Is there any chance the level 80 POE one can be changed to level 80 in a hardcore temp league or level 90 in a softcore temp league?

Renvenar

Non-Member
Apr 29, 2016
Is there any chance the level 80 POE one can be changed to level 80 in a hardcore temp league or level 90 in a softcore temp league?
[MENTION=75]Miss Joker[/MENTION] I think that's on you? :smile: The PoE awards could be re-done a tiny little bit... the game has come a really long way and introduced many new mechanics. There's also gonna be a giant update soon - if you were to be willing to update the awards (or maybe give us our own PoE awards :D), then I'd wait till then.
If you want to, please either answer here in the thread or PM me if you'd like to discuss this~

Miss Joker

Clan Leader
Jul 7, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MENTION=75]Miss Joker[/MENTION] I think that's on you? :smile: The PoE awards could be re-done a tiny little bit... the game has come a really long way and introduced many new mechanics. There's also gonna be a giant update soon - if you were to be willing to update the awards (or maybe give us our own PoE awards :D), then I'd wait till then.
If you want to, please either answer here in the thread or PM me if you'd like to discuss this~
If there will be a giant update, I would wait on that first >.< So at least you can have better idea on what should be changed, or what you guyz want to be changed.

If you have ideas for something you want to change concerning awards, you are all welcome to make a suggestion about it and mention paparussia, The Rev and myself

Post/make a thread of what you would like to be changed, or re-do with the awards here:
http://feverclan.com/forums/129-suggestions-&-feedback.html

Hyfus

Clan Member
Feb 19, 2018
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Nice

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T News & Sales 0
Lobotomizer World of Warcraft 1
T3hK1tt3h Awards Council 0