Approved: - Overdosedghost's Application to Join | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Approved: Overdosedghost's Application to Join (1 Viewer)

Overdosedghost

Clan Member
Sep 14, 2020
Clan Rank
Private
Private
User name: Overdosedghost
Game(s) you actively play: World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14, League of Legends, Rift
Current In-Game Username(s) you would like to share: Mobhollows (World of Warcraft: Retail), Ovrdosdghost (World of Warcraft: Classic), Overdosedghost (Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14, League of Legends, Rift)
Do you have a Mic and Discord: Yes
What is your Discord username and #?: overdosedghost#6071
Do you have a Battle.net account?: Yes
Battle.net name and #: Ovrdosdghost#1353
Do you use Twitch?: Yes
Twitch Username: overdosedghostofficial
How did you find us?: Website Forum
Which website forum?: Reddit
Have you been in FeverClan before?: No
Does anyone else use your computer?: No
Skills or Traits you want to share: Former guild & raid leader w/ both tank and healing experience across multiple MMOs. Server first: Hand of Ragnaros, Onyxia (WoW Classic: Kurinnaxx).
Why should we allow you into our Mature Community?: Over the years as a dedicated gamer I have learned to appreciate what a friendly and mature community can offer. I enjoy endgame content like most other players, but enjoy a relaxed environment where people can be themselves rather than push the meta. A guild is much more than it's best raid team and leadership, and I find that being helpful towards the community as a whole is more rewarding than only trying to better your own character. I understand that conflict resolution goes a lot further than simply being right about something. Overall I'm looking for a collective group of players that reflect my own views on gaming and communication. We're all just trying to enjoy our time playing together however frequent that may be. I would much rather be helpful towards others than only play with the best members of our group.

FocusedFool

Clan Officer
Feb 18, 2020
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Thank you for your interest in Fever! Please join an interview room in our discord and an officer will be with you shortly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)