OSRS / 07 Clan Chat (1 Viewer)

Funerals

Clan Members
Jan 24, 2016
Oshawa
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Join "Kagu" ingame if you wish to join me and my good mates clan chat. We just skill all day long and we welcome anyone. Share your flipping tips, PvM tips, PvP tips, skilling tricks or whatever you'd like.

Begrimed

Non-Member
May 15, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Hey man,

I'm looking at getting back into this game after roughly 10 years of retirement. Lots of new things to explore, as it seems. I'll hit you up once I renew my membership and start the journey. I'll need a group to refresh me on the game. Keep in mind, the last time I played, was probably.... 2007. So yeah... Lol.

Funerals

Clan Members
Jan 24, 2016
Oshawa
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Hey man,

I'm looking at getting back into this game after roughly 10 years of retirement. Lots of new things to explore, as it seems. I'll hit you up once I renew my membership and start the journey. I'll need a group to refresh me on the game. Keep in mind, the last time I played, was probably.... 2007. So yeah... Lol.
Have you gotten back into it yet? I'm still grinding away on 07 trying to get 99 fishing. I'm no advanced by any means in combat I'm still level 3 I've just been skilling for GP. I will gladly train and quest with you if you get back to me!

Begrimed

Non-Member
May 15, 2015
Atlanta, GA
I have started it back up. I renewed my membership over the weekend. I typically play for a few hours on Tuesday and Thursday nights, as my schedule allows. Yay for adulting!

BadFish1092

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2015
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
you still have this cc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)