So this happened earlier.

[video=youtube;v9O-B-ivz78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9O-B-ivz78[/video]

Welcome to my town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Watamote

Non-Member
Aug 27, 2016
Florida
I can't imagine eating a Carolina Reaper, or where someone would even get one of those. I ate a habanero pepper once. My coworker brought some in for 3 of us all to eat at once. I thought, "sure, I eat hot peppers in my food all the time. It won't hurt me." HAHA. At first it was like nothing. It tasted terrible, but the heat was more than manageable. After a minute or two it started to feel a bit uncomfortable, but it was still fine. Moments later I began to realize why it was considered kind of a big deal, but it didn't stop there. It kept getting hotter, and hotter, and hotter. After a while I felt like a cartoon character with steam shooting out of my ears and started seriously losing my composure. It kept getting hotter, and eventually I found myself running around the break room at work because I FELT LIKE MY HEAD WAS ON FIRE. Even after that, it kept getting hotter still. It was like the heat had a volume dial that kept slowly turning up higher and higher even after I thought it couldn't get any worse. It was hilarious. As bad as it was for me, I still did better than my two coworkers, who were both throwing up. After a while it just sort of cooled down and felt alright.

I wouldn't recommend it, but it might be something good to do if you're ever feeling depressed or in a funk and need something to kick your ass into gear.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I like to eat hot, often really hot... but I'm not eating something in that region again...^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)