Official Fever Minecraft Server (survival and Modded) (1 Viewer)

Doherty

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2015
Donegal
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Survival ip: FeverClan.mcworlds.pro
Modded ip:bloodycraft.apexmc.co (Whitelisted) Lightbayne
FTB Ultimate ip:FeverClan1.mcworlds.pro

Hopefully in the summer when I'm finished college ill be able to setup a hub and we can do some game nights, I can setup the walls, spleef, parkour races and some other things like hunger games and so on.. Or if someone wants to help me we could probably set it up sooner would be great help. Most likely what will happen with the modded server is that we'll use Lightbayne server instead of mine because he knows more about modded than me. But since i have my one up and running as well yous can choose which one you want to play, Lightbayne is doing a Project Ozone 2 mod pack and i have no clue how to play it. I recommend downloading curse too its very handy for playing mods Curse Client - Curse. I' hoping to get into it eventually and not suck at it.

Lightbayne server rules
Rules:
1. Follow all Fever Clan rules.
2. No griefing, as you will be greifing everyone.
3. I will claim land myself in a 5x5 area and all white listed members will have access to it. You may claim and chunk load around or far away from it.
4. While this server can hold up to 70 players, I will only be whitelisting up to 10 people for this first go around. If you are inactive for a certain period of time, you will be removed (if there is a waiting list)

Rules for my servers
1)No Griefing
2)No Bad chat

What is allowed on Survival
1)Allowed to do light pranking but cant be serious or hurtful

Mentions: [MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION] [MENTION=48742]bunkerbuster[/MENTION] [MENTION=74138]Bloodlotus[/MENTION] [MENTION=34692]Synizta[/MENTION] [MENTION=426]mantuka[/MENTION] [MENTION=44229]Quinn[/MENTION] [MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION] [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
I can help with game hub thing. Im not experienced with it but I'm a fast learner.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

SilentTheBro

Banned
Dec 19, 2016
I joined the survival server. SilentKilla94.

Is there a way to OP me so I can get started creating spawn?

bunkerbuster

Clan Member
Mar 22, 2015
KCKS
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Joined as bunkerbuster338.

Doherty

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2015
Donegal
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I opped you there now [MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Doherty

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2015
Donegal
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
we'll be using a few plugins like multiverse core and portals, its handy enough. [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION]

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
we'll be using a few plugins like multiverse core and portals, its handy enough. [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION]
Alright let me know when you are ready. I may try to get control of this sub forum so we can clean it up a bit. I work nights 10pm to 7am cst. So most of my time will be on my days off.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

hrgordon

Vetted Officer
Jul 14, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=59267]Doherty[/MENTION]
Can you turn off the item despawning thing at least until more people join the server? I have died a few times and lost all my stuff to the item remover.

SilentTheBro

Banned
Dec 19, 2016
[MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION]

What server is it for? ClearLag is designed to speed up the server. I can edit the amount of time it takes for items to despawn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)