Official Fever Minecraft Server and fresh start (1 Viewer)

Doherty

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2015
Donegal
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Great it'll take me a wee while to set it all up due to college and everything else but yeah ill give you's the server administration stuff and we can get this going [MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION] [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION] I have setup the survival but itll take me a wee while to get modded up and going

Last edited:

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Steam
View
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Alrighty: We can use my modded server if you want... All I have to do is change the mod-pack, which isn't hard. Unless you already purchased something. [MENTION=59267]Doherty[/MENTION]

Doherty

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2015
Donegal
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
yeah thats grand u can host the Modded one and ill do the survival sounds good. I do have a modded one setup but id ont mind either way [MENTION=52940]Lightbayne[/MENTION]

Battlecanuck

Clan Member
Mar 16, 2016
Magnolia Town
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I'm interested in building. I have very little experience playing in a modded server.

Rude

Non-Member
Jan 23, 2017
I have already tried logging onto the Survival server many times. I would love to play, and I cna even help look over the Vanilla, non-modded version.

Doherty

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2015
Donegal
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I have already tried logging onto the Survival server many times. I would love to play, and I cna even help look over the Vanilla, non-modded version.
try this to see if it works, other people are able to join so im not sure what could be wrong, 198.27.68.196:27443. Make sure your on the latest version of the game 1.11.2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)