Guides: Now that we are getting into having a trader here's some helpful stuff for MasterMerchant (1 Viewer)

Steveopk

Clan Member
Jan 25, 2020
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Hello!

So in case you haven't heard the news, we have a trader!!!!

Combustible and myself have work out how to share MM(Master Merchant) addon data to other players and it would be handy for you to have as a reference for average prices, regular sales etc.

This is MasterMerchant! Master Merchant - ESOUI
It looks pretty Daunting when you first see it but don't worry about it all that much. there is only 1 part you really care about and that is the sales price data which is displayed by that dot graph in its first image. This shows you price trends of the GUILDS YOU ARE PART OF. For most of you this is Fever Gaming and Mercantile. Because this wont be the most accurate depiction you need more data to give you a better average price and to better track trends.

Mast Merchant Data - This is all my MasterMerchant data from the now 4 traders i have access to.
All you need to do is copy this info into your Saved Variable folder found here on Windows - C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables but some changes must be made to make it work.

Combustible has written up this handy little document to help - Transferring Master Merchant Files

Any issues let me or Combustiblelemn know!

Bchewy

Clan Member
Mar 1, 2020
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lovely, thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)