No one is ever on teamspeak, ready to play ?! | FeverClan - Gaming Community

No one is ever on teamspeak, ready to play ?! (1 Viewer)

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
What is going on?
I enjoy playing World of Warcraft at least with one person a day, and we are suppost to have multiple people that play in this section?
Come on guys!
We can do better then this.
With Legion only a few months away why are we sitting back and taking the back seat on this ride?
We need to jump into getting people ready for World of Warcraft, or even with just playing now in WoD expansion.
Please if you guys are seeing this message, have teamspeak and a mic, hop on!
It would be nice to see the same names or even different ones.
If we have leaders of this section we need them in these channels, in the game, in the action ready to get started for Legion or even maintaing now in WoD like I said.
That is not pointing fingers I just want some more hype for this section when I know that it can get what it has not been getting.
Sorry, but none of this is complaining about our members of this forum not doing enough, just a little hype I am hoping to get back from WoW players in |Fever|.
Thanks for listening guys it is much appreciated.
Hope to see you guys very soon!

- Lil Dro :grouphug:

lilbear

Non-Member
May 19, 2016
I was on ts a while last night but it was like 3am ct when my son wouldn't sleep so was really late and didn't see anyone on, i'm sure i'll see you one of these times i've seen and met a few, i am all horde with a crap ton of characters if you have any horde as well.

Worggy

May 19, 2016
yeah me and lil both were. But I doubt you see many on till prepatch. This expansion hasn't be the best and many including my self stopped playing a while ago. So once pre-patch gets here youll slowly see people start picking the game back up and even more once the expansion gets here.

Orodreath

Non-Member
Jul 31, 2015
I can get in there but I am pretty much only in beta at this point. WOD is so boring unless you are in a raid, and even then its meh at best.

Havok

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2015
Virginia
For the most part, I'll be hopping on TS around mid-August or possibly pre-patch time-frame, but that's just the home schedule right now. I'm excited about getting into Legion with you all.

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Thanks for the awesome feed back that everyone has given this post.
I am glad to see that their are many that check out the forums and pay attention to the WoW section.
Thanks for stopping by. Once again my battletag is = LilDro#11206

zefirus

Clan Member
Nov 20, 2015
Bel Air MD
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Look for me but not in the wow forums. We are all getting set for prepatch. No worries, we will coordinate!

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=58728]zefirus[/MENTION] ! Awesome man. Hope to see every one of you around.
Would be amazing.

GaMeOveR

Non-Member
Mar 31, 2016
Montana
I just started playing WoW again and would love to team up and play with everyone I will be on TS.

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=65885]GaMeOveR[/MENTION] Awesome to hear. Hope to see you around and enjoy playing with you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)