New White & Green theme and Black & Blue (1 Viewer)

Bogo

Clan Leader
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
I would like to introduce round 2 into the responsive themes with "Grad Green 1.0". This theme is made by a different company that codes in English and we tailor to our needs from there. I've been wanting to change the way FeverClan introduces new and better things with a better roll out. However, after going over the theme and adding in our customizations aka our goodies, the theme seems much smoother and less problematic. So the roll out will happen with less notice, planning and polishing than I want. But I think that the benefits outweigh the risks -- most things seem to run now as they should on this new theme. It is also built and regularly updated for our version of vBulletin.

Just so everyone knows. I will make a darker version hopefully this weekend. Let me know what you think about the new themes. I know things like the ranks are not showing on the profile page, as well as the avatars are not staying inside the profile sidebar. Other than that, I would need people to point out the other things they notice that doesn't look right.

If you want to go back to another theme. Just go down to the bottom of the page, and on the left is a drop down -- Select which theme you prefer!

Known Problems:
- Ranks are not showing on the profile page
- Clan Jobs not showing on Postbit Legacy template

Known Complaints
- Too white / Too bright
- Fonts are too large

Completed Issues
- Overlap of 2nd nav bar on custom pages ie: clan roster, donations. Fixed by [MENTION=43769]Belos[/MENTION]
- Avatars on Profile page is not staying within the sidebar
- Added Icons addition icons on the forum index and post pages next to text
- Misc fonts changes
- Fixed issue where the visitor message page selector would overlap text
- Fixed Embeded Video appear too large within the post
- Last post line removed
- Sidebar fixes

Last edited:

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I like the green and white, although I noticed right away that some yellow fonts, like the "officers online" section of the homepage of the forums on the lower left are quite loud. Almost unreadable. I'm sure there's lots of things to work out with it so I hope everyone remains patient. Personally I like the green but the white is a bit out there. Is there a consideration for a very white gray instead of the stark contrasted white?

Otherwise I think it's pretty good! I didn't know there were other themes. I'm quite liking Responsive Pink! I hope that stays around.

Thanks for all your heard work Bogo!

Zerox

Vetted Officer
Apr 19, 2017
Pennsylvania
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I noticed that the fever coin tab on my profile had nothing to display. Other than that haven't had too many issues. I like it so far.

Eliminator

Clan Member
Jun 22, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Cool cool cool cool cool. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Poetic_Baker62

Vetted Officer
Oct 22, 2016
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I am so exited to see this new awesome theme, it looks great, specially the new homepage!

Looking forward for more content to be added to the new home page !!!

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Liking that the forums are getting a make over.

Not sure if there's a setting for it, but would be nice to be able to change it out of (at least, what it appears to me as) grandpa mode i.e. large fonts and everything really spaced out. If there isn't some way for me to change it, I hope that gets sorted out, otherwise nice work! :)

Gizmo256

Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Noticed that Clan jobs aren't appearing under names on posts anymore. Additionally, long names (like mine) bleed over into the text box for the post.

Bogo

Clan Leader
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
Liking that the forums are getting a make over.

Not sure if there's a setting for it, but would be nice to be able to change it out of (at least, what it appears to me as) grandpa mode i.e. large fonts and everything really spaced out. If there isn't some way for me to change it, I hope that gets sorted out, otherwise nice work! :)
So you're saying its too big, correct? Just so I can understand what you're looking for. I would agree that its too big, possibly a change coming in with the addition of more themes.

Noticed that Clan jobs aren't appearing under names on posts anymore. Additionally, long names (like mine) bleed over into the text box for the post.
Ahhh yes. I knew there was something I was forgetting. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)