New to the Clan? Introduce yourself! (1 Viewer)

Medic739

Clan General
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
as the Title reads

if you're new to the Fever family feel free to take a minute to introduce yourself

My name's Medic and I will be your spiritual adviser for this magic carpet ride . any question's or concerns feel free to direct them toward myself or Aug :)

Monsterness

Clan Members
Sep 28, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Hey! I'm Monsterness. I was a big time WoW player, but BFA is...eh. I recently picked Destiny 2 back up with the Forsaken xpac and am looking forward to doing all the fun end game actives that came with all the changes. I'm always down for Gambit and Crucible as well as the PvE content.

Reactions: Medic739

Aralornx

Clan Members
Oct 15, 2018
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Hello I'm Ara, just joined this afternoon! I've spent some time playing Destiny 2 on PS4 but looking to play with a group of people on PC. I'm excited to play with all of you and have been impressed with everyone's warm welcome.

Reactions: Medic739

hub3123

Clan Members
Nov 11, 2018
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
How's it going? I'm hub. I joined last night. Looking to play a bunch of games when I'm not getting beat up by a toddler. Nice to meet everyone.

IcyMike#1782

Clan Member
Aug 25, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Not new to Fever, but new to Destiny2. Rockin & Rollin so far, just finished RedWar storyline last night, now roaming through the bewildering amount of content after buying the full everything pack for Forsaken & all DLCs & digital content. My maps look jam packed :)

DurandaL

Vetted Officer
May 7, 2015
NYC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Tried Destiny 2 as part of the free trial and had fun. finishing forsaken so it seems like I'm sticking around !

Gobi

Clan Members
Nov 19, 2018
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Hey everyone, returning Destiny player here. I just joined the clan tonight, looking forward to doing raids and nightfalls with everyone.

ThomMerlin

Clan Member
Jul 21, 2015
Ca
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Hey all. I was previously in this clan, but have been inactive for about 2 years, a lot has changed! I have been playing D2 for about 6 months now and love it. Looking forward to playing some of the new content and Raids with you all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Medic739 The Division 2 0
Bradly The Division 2 4
Medic739 Clan Social & Events 5