Info New to our RuneScape division? Read First! (1 Viewer)

amoretpax199

Clan Member
Mar 17, 2014
In the Valley of the Arctic Wolves
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Welcome to the RuneScape section of Fever Clan!

This is the official thread where a person may find all the relevant information they need in order to enjoy their stay here! All information found here is updated regularly, but if you have any questions or concerns, please contact an officer within our RuneScape division.

Index

1) What is RuneScape?
2) RuneScape Q&A

What is RuneScape?

RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower, and developed and published by Jagex Games Studio. RuneScape have three versions; they are:

RuneScape 1

Also know as RuneScape Classic (abbreviated RSC, RS1 or RS Classic). Go to the link below for more information or to play RuneScape Classic.
RuneScape - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game

RuneScape 2
Also know as RuneScape 2007 and Old School RuneScape (abbreviated OSRS, RS07, or 2007scape). Go to the link below for more information or to play Old School RuneScape.
RuneScape 2007 Server - Play Old School RS

RuneScape 3
RuneScape 3 (abbreviated RS3) is an enhanced version of RuneScape 2 - also known as RuneScape HD. This major upgrade was launched on Monday July 22nd, bringing features such as a new engine, customisable interfaces and new content. Go to the link below for more information and play RuneScape 3.
RuneScape 3 - RuneScape Wiki

RuneScape Q&A
Q. How do I join Fever clan chat and do we have an in-game RuneScape clan?
A. Go to the thread below for more information.
http://feverclan.com/forums/585-runescape/66023-game-runescape-clan.html

Q.Does Fever host/participate in any RuneScape tournaments or events?
A. Not at the moment but information will be given out in the future so stay tuned!

Last edited:

sasabo

Vetted Officer
Nov 22, 2013
Ohio
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Any one interested in what runescape is, contach myslef or [MENTION=64041]gilioth[/MENTION] we would be more than happy to explain the game to yall

r3ck0n1n8

Non-Member
Mar 18, 2016
I am interested [MENTION=32030]sasabo[/MENTION] :) I've never done the MMO thing but would love to give it a try ;) So would runescape be a good starting point?

r3ck0n1n8

Non-Member
Mar 18, 2016
I see there are a few versions, which one is the most Fever people using? I'm guessing maybe v3 (the HD one)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W RuneScape 0
I RuneScape 5
Begrimed RuneScape 5