Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I downloaded HOTS as well, mostly for the D3 wings, but it seems to be pretty enjoyable. I might have found what I'm doing between seasons in D3 since there's a long stretch this time.

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
HOTS is an honestly fantastic game! I feel it's unique hero roster offers a great deal of diversity in play styles and has some offerings that are just totally wild and out there! A unique set of mechanics that focuses on just letting you master its mechanics and talent builds instead of complicated item builds. I really do hope you enjoy your time with the game! If you're ever wanting to play just drop me a line some time. The frequenters of the HOTS community in discord and here on the forums are all fantastic and very welcoming.

I hope to see you in the nexus!

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
HOTS is an honestly fantastic game! I feel it's unique hero roster offers a great deal of diversity in play styles and has some offerings that are just totally wild and out there! A unique set of mechanics that focuses on just letting you master its mechanics and talent builds instead of complicated item builds. I really do hope you enjoy your time with the game! If you're ever wanting to play just drop me a line some time. The frequenters of the HOTS community in discord and here on the forums are all fantastic and very welcoming.

I hope to see you in the nexus!

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
BTag Sixxed#1716.

Add me and I'll party up with you guys

Yendor#11165

Non-Member
Apr 17, 2017
Good luck. Make sure to join the fever in game chat by typing "/join feverclan" and hitting enter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)