New SC2 Squad (1 Viewer)

Reaper314159

Clan Member
Feb 18, 2018
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey guys! So I'm trying to start a new sc2 squad to be competitive on the NA server.

The max we can have is ten people so it will be a first come first serve kind of deal.

The minimum requirements are plat +. Don't let this discourage you if you aren't in plat yet. We have plenty of players that are willing to help you make the jump.

I would like to have two practices a week, some mandatory (if you do not go to one within two weeks then you will be counted as inactive unless you have informed the squad leader (myself) prior), but if possible try your best to make it. The days are not yet final but I would like to do Sunday nights and one day during the week. This bit really depends on the best schedule that works with the squad once we have it filled.

I have a list of possible leagues we could compete in after we have a squad so we can sign up for the ones that would best benefit all of us.

If you have any question about it just let me know! I hope to see you guys in game.

Side notes: If I don't already have you added in game and you wish to join go ahead and add me Reaper#15262

Squad name will be XDuskX

Current squad members: Reaper, Proteggiore, Astra, JunKie

Last edited:

proteggiore

Clan Officer
May 4, 2015
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Oh heck, why not. Count me in. Proteggiore#1281

Astra

Clan Member
Apr 21, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i'm little confused with the concept (meaning) of the word 'squad' but i'll gladly join with you guys. Astra#31745

proteggiore

Clan Officer
May 4, 2015
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
i'm little confused with the concept (meaning) of the word 'squad' but i'll gladly join with you guys. Astra#31745
A team/practicing and competitive group. Glad you joined though :)

Geo

Clan Member
Apr 1, 2013
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
This is cool! But I'm not in plat anymore :O

Reaper314159

Clan Member
Feb 18, 2018
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'll gladly practice with you to get back up there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)