How-To: New member looking to join private steam group (1 Viewer)

Gorskorr

Clan Member
May 8, 2018
New Zealand
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Hello. Gorskorr/Jacob here. I'm wondering if its at all possible to get added to the private clan member group on steam?

My steam profile link : Steam Community :: JuicyPotato

If not any information regarding the process would be very much welcome and appreciated

<3 Gor

Damien

Vetted Officer
May 22, 2017
Canada's Capital
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hi [MENTION=89553]Gorskorr[/MENTION], if you're talking about this Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: FEVER Clan......

I've been waiting about a year for someone to "approve" my membership, and some of the members/moderators in this Steam group have perhaps left Fever as well.

I will mention some of the moderators I see on the list that I recognize: [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]Aug[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]Miss Joker[/MENTION] [MENTION=163]OneHandLuke[/MENTION]

Hope this helps!

Damien

Vetted Officer
May 22, 2017
Canada's Capital
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hi [MENTION=89553]Gorskorr[/MENTION], if you're talking about this Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: FEVER Clan......

I've been waiting about a year for someone to "approve" my membership, and some of the members/moderators in this Steam group have perhaps left Fever as well.

I will mention some of the moderators I see on the list that I recognize: [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]Aug[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]Miss Joker[/MENTION] [MENTION=163]OneHandLuke[/MENTION]

Hope this helps!

Gorskorr

Clan Member
May 8, 2018
New Zealand
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Thanks Damien. Maybe I should reach out on discord if one of the group admin is active when i check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D3thspawn Fever Support 0
R Fever Support 2